Not all chips are created equal and Quest Protein Chips are the real thing! Baked with 21g of protein and super low fat and carb, you will be amazed how this 'clean' this is. Quest Protein Chips revolutionized snack food, offering a delicious, savory way to #CrunchClean.
Choose from 5 flavours:
CHEDDAR & SOUR CREAM: Tangy cheddar cheese and cool sour cream blend together for a delightfully sharp flavor you'll love! Crunch into a bold, flavor explosion packed with 21g of protein and 5g total carbs per bag.
SEA SALT: Savor the clean crunch of fresh sea salt sprinkled over baked chip goodness. This crispy classic has 21g clean protein and 5g total carbs... so go ahead and eat the whole bag!
SALT & VINEGAR: Crunch into the lip-puckering one-two punch of sea salt with a kick of vinegar. Every flavorful bag has 21 grams of clean protein and 5g total carbs per bag. Zero rice, zero soy.
BBQ: Bar-Be-Quest! Our BBQ chips are packed with crunch, protein, and your favorite smokey, backyard flavor.
SOUR CREAM & ONION: We upgraded this classic combo with 21g clean protein per bag and 5g total carbs. Now you can enjoy this familiar, lip-smacking flavor from post-workout to movie night and everything in between!
Note: Weight listed above is shipping volumetric weight. Nett product weight is 32g per pack.
Posted by Unknown on 12th Apr 2016
I'm a huge potato chips addict, and I find most high protein snacks tend towards the sweet (vs. savory) end of the spectrum.
So finding this was a game-changer!
* I can snack on chips AND make my protein goal with 21 g protein per bag
* Size is generally about right for a single sitting. It helps that it's not SUPER delicious, as the texture is very baked, so you don't become addicted.
* Favorite flavors: Tie between Cheddar & Sour Cream and BBQ (which was surprising, since BBQ is usually a hit-or-miss), 2nd runner-up is Sour Cream and Onion
* Great calorie-to-protein gram ratio
Some minor cons:
* It is expensive - one 32 gram bag of chips costs almost the same as an 184g bag of Ruffles. (More impetus for portion control)
* More of a slight anxiety management issue - some of my favorite flavors seem to run out quickly (...or appear to be very low in stock (1-3 pcs)) on fitness grocer.
So really, very minor cons, vs. overall, a big win for protein-fiends with a savory tooth.
Posted by DD on 11th Mar 2016
Great macros for a protein snack, nice baked texture (not oily), filling.
Vinegar taste a tad too much.